Hancock Removals Fleet
Hancock Machinery Removals fleet incorporates an extensive range of vehicles; most of which have been custom built to our own specification to fulfill the requirements of the machinery transportation industry. All of our machine moving equipment provides a workable solution to every machine moving scenario.
All equipment is subject to stringent maintenance and testing procedures.
However, it's not just the equipment that gets the job done, it's our experienced team.
Before embarking on a lifting project, we will visit your site to understand what you want to achieve. We will then come up with a solution, and where necessary we will develop a bespoke solution for you. We will assess the health and safety implications, ensuring that they keep your staff and our team safe.
Some of our Equipment below:
- Fassi crane lorries 35tm – 66tm
- Front and rear mounted cranes
- Flatbed and drag lorries
- Flatbed articulated lorries
- Flatbed step frame lorries
- Fork lift trucks (from 2–7 tonne)
- Versa lift truck
- All special machine moving equipment
- Light weight gantry cranes
- We can provide mechanical engineering dismantling and rebuilds also electrical